The TAP Promise
Wood-n-Tap is leading the way in food safety and team wellness. Here are some of our existing protocols as well as additional precautions we’re taking to provide real food with real care.
- Contactless delivery and Curbside Pickup
- Social distancing for guests in restaurant
- Daily wellness checks for our team members
- Leading food safety standards
- Gloves when necessary and hand washing often
- Sanitizing all high-contact areas
- Dedicated Sanitarian Team to ensure safety standards are met
- Implemented weekly training to stay up to date on Governor Lamont’s safety regulations
It’s good to be back once again! We are so happy to serve you and want to make your visit the best (and safest) it can be. We hope you can see we have a lot of new procedures in place in order to keep you and our staff as safe as possible. We cannot POSSIBLY do this without your help, so we hope you can adhere to the following...
- We kindly ask that you wear your mask anytime you get up from your table while also respecting social distancing from other guests.
- There are hand sanitizer stations throughout the service areas...like a whole lot of them. Please use these as much as possible!
- We ask humbly that you and your party respect a 90 minute time frame for your visit with us. We love to spend time with you, but we want to allow for everyone to have a chance to Come As They Are as well as minimize wait times. We assure you this is only temporary and we will be happy to spend more time with you in the future when we are at full capacity once again!
The entire Wood-n-Tap family appreciates your support during these unique times!